Thursday, December 06, 2007

Miss Peach's Magic Roses


Miss Peach gave effurryone attending hers Mommie's Birthday Party on Wednesday (12/05) one of these beautiful magical roses. In her words:
I am giving a bouquet of GOLDEN ROSES to my mommy today because it is her birthday. I know she would want to share some of them with all of you today for coming to her, I mean my, Tea Party.

These are magic roses, and if you put your rose in water overnight, there will be six roses there in the morning for you to share with who ever you think has a PEACHY HEART OF GOLD.
My hope is that this golden rose will be on each blog in the Blogosphere!
KC and Missy are giving their six roses to the following, cause we know each of them hafs a true heart of gold.
  1. Kat (Kat's Cat of the Day)
  2. Jody (Cat Rescue-er)
  3. Bari (Cat Happy)
  4. Danielle (Venters II)
  5. Karen (Grr, Midnight & Cocoa)
  6. Cathy (Southern Gentlecat Beau)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Six purrfect people!

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful flowers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! What a lovely thing to do!!!