- I don't like to be touched. Period. Especially not my tail and my tummy. Sometimes, when I decide, I do like my ears scritched and my head petted, but just a bit. I've trained my humans to detect my oh-so-subtle signals. And when they don't, it's the Big Hissy! Late at night, when no one is awake, I have been known to jump on one of the humans and make love paws and purr. But if they ever ask, just tell them are nuts.
- I don't like stinky goodness. I love dried, crunchy food. And Temptations. But that's it. No cooked food, no canned food, no baby food, nothing. Well, I might eat a bit of a potato or a corn chip Daddy Charley drops.
- I have two Gizzy Quilts. The first was purchased when they first came out, made up just for me. It has orange koi on it and is very pretty. It goes in my wonderful kitty carrier, where I sleep. The second was offered for sale before Christmas. Mommie ML saw it, in shades of blue, and ordered it on the spot. I move this one around wherever I want to be.
- I can't climb! I was declawed before getting my forever home here. I would love to climb like KC. When I was feral, I climbed and climbed. There was a 5-story building that I climbed. There was a 3-story apartment building I climbed. There were trees and fences and I climbed those, too.
- I have never bitten anyone in my forever home. If they touch me or get to close, I'll start the Big Hissy and show my teeth and go for their hand (or whatever is closest). But all I actually do then is growl and lick. Most of the time, they are so traumatized by all the noise, they don't notice.
- My furrs mat across my lower back. I can't lie down right or relax because the mats pull at my soft skin. Dr. Smith just zaps an electric buzzy razor down my back. Problem solved.
- I love my Kitty Carrier. It is blue to match my eyes. It has lots of meshy windows and several zippered entrance/exits. We keep my first Gizzy Quilt, the one with the koi on it, inside. I love to sleep in it. The humans used my Kitty Carrier to take Momma Tortie to the vet and she pooped in it. It will never be the same. Thank goodness they removed the Gizzy Quilt before Momma Tortie pooped.
Here are my seven random picks: Yuki and Kimoko, Brandi, Napoleon, Momma Grace, Cocoa Puff, and Max. Now I'm off to notify each and every cat they've been tagged. Then I will take a nap.