- My Momma Cat brought me to my people and left me on their doorstep.
- Neighbors watched me fight off a big big Tom Cat that tried to eat me while I waited for my future Mommy or Daddy to come get me in the house.
- They brought me in, took me to the vet, and took care of me. Then they took me to a nice shelter where I was to find a new home. Six people tried to adopt me, but I hissed and growled and threw a fit so nobody wanted me. The shelter called the people to come get me. They did. That's how I got the name "Boomerang", cause I came back.
- I have a floofy tail that is longer than I am.
- I love Temptations and A/D stinky goodness.
- I have little tiny patches of pink on my nose.
- I love to play with my three rowdy brofurs.
- I like to jump up beside the people and talk to them, but I speak very softly.
- I love to snuggle beside KC, my tortie sisfur; I want to snuggle with Missy Blue Eyes, but she usually hisses.
- My favorite toy is the bunny kicker Auntie Deb brought me.
- I like to sleep in the sun on the windowsill.
- I haven't been fixed yet because I still have the sniffles.
- I sleep on my Mommy's pillow at night, right beside her.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Thursday Thirteen - Faith Boo
Posted by KC and the Giggleman Kitties at 4/10/2008 12:01:00 AM