Faith Boo's Thankful Thursday Thirteen Favorite Things
(1) Creepy-crawly things that squeeze in under the front door. I have caught quite a few, but the best by far was the feisty juicy lizard.
(2) Paper towels, toilet paper, just any paper. Paper allows me to create my Art. I love my ability to create expressive works with whatever happens to be around me at the moment.
(3) Squiggles. There is nothing quite so wonderful. My brothers and I received a large package of these when we were just born, so we have grown up with them. I carry one around with me much of the time, just in case.
(4) Running really, really fast down the hall with my silly brothers chasing me, then doing a quick vertical "leap and reverse" that sends them smashing into the wall. They keep doing it, they don't ever catch on.
(5) Pooping in a sparkling clean litter box. Mommie ML cleans and washes our boxes once a week. Hours before she begins, I wait and don't go on purpose. The minute she is finished and all the clean litter boxes are back in place, I personally visit and use each one. I am teaching my brothers to do the same thing.
(6) Having my three brothers and KC groom me. Let them get the hairballs.
(7) My big sister, KC. I have learned so much from her. Some of it she has shared with me, other things I had to learn by watching her. Closely. She is very smart.
(8) My big sister Missy Blue Eyes. Sometimes I wish I could lie down beside my Mommy Tortie, who lives on a farm now. Missy Blue Eyes is the next best thing. She lets me curl up beside her and won't whap me like my Mommy did.
(9) My three brothers: Sol, Smokey and BJ. They treat me like I am their own sister, even though I had a different mother. They are a lot of fun to play with, too (see #4).
(10) Daddy Charley's special blanket. I make love paws all over it. Even better if Daddy Charley is sharing it with me.
(11) Toggling the APC surge protectors off. Best done if whatever is attached is on. Daddy Charley has put little covers on many of them. Darn. See #12
(12) Pulling the plugs out of the wall sockets. Again, great fun if whatever plugged is was on. Yesterday, for instance, I pulled the plug on the floor fan two times and once on a lamp. No one noticed the lamp for a while, so that wasn't as fun.
(13) Finally here is my latest thing to be thankful for. My new noisy tunnel that I cannot destroy. It taunts me, I must destroy it. And soon I will!