Thank you so much, Diamond, for the Caring Cat Lady Award.
And to receive it along with Not The Mama and 40 Paws! Wow!
The kitties meowed and mewed and finally decided on these three for the award:
* DKM, who probably knits/crochets Snuggles in her sleep, for providing hundreds of lonely, frightened shelter kitties with a bit of love and warmth;
* Artsy-Catsy's Mom Sharolyn, always fund raising and helping those in need;
* The Zoolatry Human for unselfishly using her talent to make each and every cat and critter feel special with personalized graphics.
It was really difficult, there were so many choices.
This award is too cool and such a wonderful idea.
Thank you again, Diamond.
The rules are:
- This award is for the humans - not the cats - so remember to give it to the humans.
- Link back to the furson who gave it to you.
- The felines in the family then get to pass it on to three other crazy caring cat ladies (or not ladies, as the case may be).
- Be sure to leave a link on the other cats' blogs to let them know their human persons have won an award.
- HERE is the link to the small size award (200 pxl) to put on your side bar.