Saturday, October 02, 2010

Discovering KC's Roots - A Feline News Network Report

Nikita haf just finished a wonderful reepurrt on mine roots!!!!
I's so excited, I hafn't readed it yet, I do not know what Daddy Kiril learned about mine past.


There was so little to go on... the original shelter papers and some emails wif Karen, who was there when they hauled me in. She grabbed me right after this pickshure was taken.
That was it, all the clues to mine past.

The story is in several parts, a link at the bottom of each post leads to tha next.
Wow, mine story is big!
So go and read with me.... I's so excited.
Let me know what you fink.

Love & Purrs,
KC

pee ess: Mom ML and me just finished reading it, for tha third time.
It is a great story!
I's too young to remember anyfing, but some of it seems familiar. Kind of like a dream.
Fank you to Dad Kiril for all tha footwork and research, and to Nikita fur tha excellent writing.

13 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We will go read it!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh boy, we hafta read dat!

Samantha & Mom said...

We can't wait to read it either!!
Your Austin furiends,

Brian's Home Blog said...

Me too, I have to see too!

Jans Funny Farm said...

You're famous, KC. Have a 3 part story written about you. :)

We're sorry for your losses through cancer. We're happy for the success stories.

Pet and The Bengal Brats said...

Wow your famous!
Mama is gonna read it to all of us before lolithebigblackdog drools on it or something.

caspersmom said...

This was a great story KC that Nikita's Dad did on your past roots. Sounds like more to come. It was so great that Karen C got you out of that horrible place and you got your forever home. Of course I remember that story well, following your route to Houston and to Mary Lynn, Charley and Missy Blue Eyes home. Speaking of Missy Blue Eyes, will see you later my sweet.

Casper

Nikita Cat said...

Daddy, I, and Elvira, 2nd what Jan said: "We're sorry for your losses through cancer. We're happy for the success stories."

3 x 2 = 6 ;-D

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

That's a good write up; we're glad you got the bestest furrever home and you look so adorable in your kitten piksur how could anyone resist that cute face? PURRS!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We just went and read it and it is very exciting.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hello KC! Oh! Just look at your little face! Your story (as written by Nikita's daddy) is great! I remember seeing this picture and falling love with you!

Love, Auntie Deb

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, what an amazing story you have, KC! We're so happy you have such a wonderful and loving forever home now.

Guess what? I'm from San Pedro, too (though, like you, I now live in another part of the country)! My parents actually still live pretty close to Peck Park, so I could picture in my mind quite vividly the places Nikita and his Dad were writing about. :)

Kevin (aka "meowmeowmans")
Animal Shelter Volunteer Life
http://animalsheltervolunteer.blogspot.com/

Nikita Cat said...

Very cool about Kevin!